Chad is hitting the road in 2014 for another LIVING ROOM TOUR and we need hosts! This tour will hit 9 new cities in the US and 8 cities in Europe! The sets will include new songs and stories as well as some of your favorite DISPATCH and State Radio tunes.
Here are the dates and cities:
February 13 - Toronto
February 14 - Rochester, NY
February 15 - Pittsburgh, PA
February 16 - Columbus, OH
February 21 - Indianapolis, IN
February 22 - St. Louis, MO
February 23 - Nashville, TN
February 28 - Long Island, NY
March 1 - Providence, RI
March 14 - London, UK
March 15 - Paris, FR
March 16 - Cologne, Germany
March 17 - Hamburg, Germany
March 18 - Berlin, Germany
March 20 - Vienna, Austria
March 21 - Munich, Germany
March 22 - Zurich, Switzerland
If you live near one of those cities and can host at least 30-50 fans at your home or apartment (indoor only), please e-mail email@example.com with the following info:
- Include the date and city that you'd like to host in the subject line.
- Your name, age, phone #, and address.
- Tell us a bit about your space: Is it a house, large apartment, loft space, etc? Do you own or rent? How many people can you host? What is the parking situation? We love backyard parties, but it's going to be cold in February and March so we can only accept submissions for indoor spaces.
- Include photos of the space. They don't need to be anything fancy, a few cell phone pictures will do.
WHAT WILL HOSTING A CONCERT ENTAIL?
- Concerts will start around 8PM and run until 10PM. Fans will arrive at 7PM and Chad and a Calling All Crows volunteer will arrive around 7:30PM. Expect everything to wrap around 11PM.
- Tickets will only be sold online so you won't have to collect any money. However, you will need to check names at the door. We won't post your address anywhere on the internet. Ticket buyers will be notified of the address via e-mail two weeks before the concert.
- Fans will be allowed to film and tape the shows.
- Chad will need your help selling a small assortment of merchandise. A Calling All Crows volunteer will be on site to chat with attendees about their work.
- Chad won't be using any amplification, just his acoustic guitar and his voice. It would be great if you could provide him with a stool to sit on and a quiet room to get ready and store his things.